Acupuncture for Pain Relief
• Are you are suffering from pain?
• Is it hard to plan your life because you don’t know how bad your pain will be from day-to-day or week-to-week?
• Do you have a desire to reduce or eliminate regular use of NSAIDS, or other pain relievers?
• Is your acute or chronic pain interfering with your work or social life?
• Do you feel stressed, tired, and unwell?
• Is your pain affecting your mood?
Symptoms associated with acute and chronic pain can be successfully managed with acupuncture and Chinese medicine at Yin & Yarrow Acupuncture in St Paul.
Common pain conditions that we treat are arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, muscle strain, sprains, neuromas, neuropathy, and other pain conditions affecting the neck, shoulders, arms, wrists, hands, fingers, back, hips, legs, knees, ankles, heels, feet, toes, eyes, ears, jaw, organs, and more.
If you are experiencing acute or chronic pain and looking to end the cycle of stress, pain and sleepless nights, then help is a click away.
Warm, Caring, Individualized Treatments To:
• Restore your body to restful sleep patterns
• Reduce stress and its harmful effects on the body
• Alleviate pain and the disruptions it causes
Together, we’ll accomplish this utilizing my training and experience with the expertise only you can bring to the table when it concerns your body and its unique makeup.
I may incorporate one or more of the following: