Cancellations and Lateness
48 Hour Notice Required for Appointment Changes and Cancellations
I understand that life happens and schedules can change, but please understand that in fairness to myself and other patients, I have established the following Cancellation and Lateness Policy.
Being on time for your appointment is important and ensures enough time for your full treatment. Please consider traffic and other delays when scheduling.
• Early cancellations are those that occur more than 48 hours before your appointment time. There is no charge for early cancellations. Changes can be made 24 hours a day online using the link in your confirmation email.
• Late cancellations occur within the 48-hour window (less than 48 hours) before your scheduled appointment time and are charged the standard appointment rate.
All appointments (including new-patient appointments) needing to be canceled or rescheduled with less than 48 hours advance notice will be charged the full standard rate of the appointment to the card on file.
Exceptions* for late cancellations include the following:
• Inclement weather with Twin Cities school closures: no charge
• Medical or family emergencies**: no charge
• Illness** (text for screening if unsure if you should come in): no charge
*A change in work schedule is not considered an exception
**For illness, medical or family emergencies, please notify me prior to cancelling or rescheduling—If you did not, or were unable to notify me prior to canceling your appointment, please contact me asap.
Yin + Yarrow Acupuncture is committed to reducing waste and inefficiency and making the billing process as simple and easy as possible. I require that you provide a credit card on file with secure Acuity Scheduling / Square Inc. To place your card on file, you must enter your credit card information when scheduling your appointment.
Your credit card on file will automatically be charged the standard rate for late cancellations. If the card on file is declined, a $35 declined card fee will be applied in addition to the cost of the visit. Any outstanding account balance will be sent to a collection agency if not resolved within 30 days.
Office personnel will not have access to your card. For your protection, only the last 4 digits of your card will show in the system.