First Microneedling Visit at Yin & Yarrow, St Paul
Step 1: Prior to Your First Visit
a) Click to >> Schedule your appointment
b) Complete the online New Patient Forms which are electronically submitted during the scheduling process.
c) If you are also receiving acupuncture during your session, wear comfortable, loose clothing so your arms and legs can be accessed below your elbows and knees.
d) A snack or light meal an hour before your treatment is recommended.
e) Patient appointments last an average of 40-60 minutes, so please plan accordingly and leave plenty of time for yourself.
Please refrain from applying excess make-up, wearing fragrances, and smoking before coming in to the studio.
Step 2: Arrival:
Please follow the appointment arrival protocol
- TEXT (651-412-1123) when you arrive (even if you are early). I will reply when you can come in.
- Please let me know ASAP, and do not come in for your appointment if you 1) have any symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, lack of taste or smell, feel like you are coming down with a cold or flu, or have been exposed to anyone who may have or who has COVID-19.
- When you come in, you do NOT need to knock or ring the doorbell, just walk in!
Step 3: Payment:
I will take your payment for you
Step 4: Assessment
I like to spend some time getting to know you, learning what your expectations are, and what you hope to accomplish with our sessions together. Please feel free during this time to ask any questions you may have.
Step 6: Begin Treatment
- Relax on table while receiving Microneedling treatment.
- Enjoy relaxing music provided or feel free to listen to your own.
- Aromatherapy diffused for relaxation.
- Infrared heat lamp can be placed over your feet for warmth if desired.
Add-ons: Red Light Therapy, Acupuncture, BioMat
- Red Light Therapy: Relax on table with protective goggles for 20 minutes prior to Microneedling.
- Acupuncture: Promote relaxation and balance; receive during Red Light Therapy or Microneedling. Go to First Acupuncture Visit for information on how to prepare for your appointment
- BioMat: During your session, relax atop the warm glow and healing embrace of our amethyst, tourmaline and jade stone healing mat. 5 therapies in one. Setting may be adjusted to meet your desired level of heat.
Step 7: Treatment
Step 8: You’re done and free to go.
- I will provide you with follow-up care instructions.
You can schedule your follow-up visit online or let me know if you’d like to schedule and I’ll be happy to help.
Things to Note
Your safety is important to me; I use disposable, sterile, single-use cartridges with every patient.